We assure all users of unlicensed software immunity from prosecution provided that valid licenses are obtained immediately and also honor notifications leading to the clarification of property right infringements.
The unauthorized use is a criminal act that results in civil and criminal penalties !
Our general terms of business apply for this EULA.
1. The license includes the non-exclusive right to install and use copies of the software for a given number of users as defined in the license certificate or for domain names as defined in the license certificate on the appropriate hardware.
2. The license is unrestricted in terms of time and territory.
3. The number of concurrent users of the software may not exceed the number of acquired licenses.
1. The software may be used for evaluation purposes based upon the terms stated in this document.
2. You are not entitled to receive updates or technical support services.
1. The license certificate you received acts as a proof of purchase. Lost license certificates cannot be replaced.
2. You are entitled to create a backup copy of the software on a storage device of your choice.
3. Decompilation ("reverse engineering") or alterations done to the software is strictly prohibited.
4. The software is not intended to be rented (even free of charge), sold or integrated into third party products without our prior written agreement.
5. You are entitled to sell the license as a whole or transfer it to a legal successor.
6. In case of violations to this EULA, we reserve the right to terminate the provided license without prior notice. In this case, you are obliged to immediately stop using the software and to destroy any existing copies.
7. The software is licensed only, not sold.
8. The software is protected by international copyright law as well as other intellectual property laws and agreements. We are holding the ownership, copyright and other industrial property rights to the software.
9. We are reserving all rights not explicitly granted in this EULA.
1. Support covers installation, configuration and use of the software for a time frame set in the license certificate, beginning at the date of purchasing the license.
2. This service is provided at our sole discretion and does not imply any rights.
1. The software is intended for general-purpose use only. The software is not suitable for use in mission-critical or sensitive areas, for permanent data storage or as the only solution for storing valuable data.
2. We assume no guarantee and shall not be held liable for the software, neither express or implied. This includes the error-free operation and functionality of the software and also applies to the consistency, completeness, availability and error-freeness of data stored, processed or generated by the software.
3. It is within your own discretion to perform periodic backups and take necessary data safety measures. Data backup functions provided by the software are not an adequate method to protected valuable data.
4. In case of liability, the maximum amount is limited to the paid price of the software license (before taxes and duties). In case of liability, the license expires immediately and is no longer allowed to be used.
Version: 1. January 2017
New version without content-related modifications.
If you wish to access previous versions, please contact our customer service or check your received documentation.