We assure all users of unlicensed content immunity from prosecution provided that valid licenses are obtained immediately and also honor notifications leading to the clarification of property right infringements.
The unauthorized use is a criminal act that results in civil and criminal penalties !
Our general terms of business apply for this EULA.
This EULA is exclusively applicable to content, we are owning the copyright. If our content is containing intellectual properties of third parties, separate license terms may apply, which are outlined in the license certificate and this license agreement.
1. The license includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce the content for a limited time period in accordance with the terms of the license certificate (such as media or distribution channel, distribution area, licensed time frame).
1. The license includes the non-exclusive right to reproduce the content for a specific project in accordance with the terms of the license certificate (such as media or distribution channel, distribution area, number of copies).
U = kind of allowed use, R = restriction
1. Our content's authorship must be properly indicated by adding a copyright notice.
The copyright notice may be placed at any location that appears suited to you, but has to clearly refer to the content and needs to be done in a way that appears appropriate to the target media type.
In case of content that is used on the World Wide Web, the copyright notice must contain a link to one of these URLs:
In case of content that is used for online communities (e.g. social networks and discussion boards), the copyright notice must be embedded in readable form directly within the content and the link must be written out.
2. The use of our logo or the origin's logo for identifying purposes is granted free of charge.
1. The license certificate you received acts as a proof of purchase. Lost license certificates cannot be replaced.
2. You are entitled to create a backup copy of the content on a storage device of your choice.
3. You are entitled to transfer the license as a whole to a legal successor.
4. The content is not allowed being sold or licensed as an independent work.
5. It is within your obligation to take measures in an appropriate, usual and reasonable way to prevent the unauthorized reproduction of the content.
6. Incorporating the content into an identity-creating work is not permitted.
7. In case of violations to this EULA, we reserve the right to terminate the provided license without prior notice. In this case, you are obliged to immediately stop using the content and to destroy any existing copies.
8. The content is licensed only, not sold.
9. The content is protected by international copyright law as well as other intellectual property laws and agreements. We are holding the ownership, copyright and other industrial property rights to the content.
10. We shall not be held liable nor can we guarantee that the content is free of errors. The content is intended for general-purpose use only. It is within your own discretion to perform periodic backups.
11. We are reserving all rights not explicitly granted in this EULA.
Version: 29. October 2018